Norton Family benefits
- Web Safety With Norton Family, you have access to what your kids are viewing so you can block inappropriate sites. This means that the web is safe for your kids to explore — giving them freedom and giving you some peace of mind.
- Managed Screen Time Help your children manage their screen time by setting time limits online. Enhance your family time with screen-free interaction when screen time limits are met.
- Detailed Reports Keep track of your child’s online browsing with detailed reports sent to your inbox. Review watched YouTube video and content flagged as unsafe. Gain insight into what search terms your kids are using to monitor for concerning behavior or content.
Meet our web portal
Our web portal makes it easy to monitor and manage your kid’s device settings and time online. With our easy-to-use portal, you can set up the right protections for your kid and customize what reports and features you want to be activated.
- Web supervision Stay in the know with Norton Family’s web supervision tool, allowing you to view browsing history. With inappropriate website protection, your kids can explore the web with increased safety.
- Time supervision Keep track of how much time your children spend on their phones, tablets, and laptops. Encourage positive technology use by determining time limits for each device as well as when the devices can be used.
- Search supervision Safeguard your kids from inappropriate or harmful content by viewing the words, terms, and phrases they search. By gauging their interests you may be better equipped to identify potentially concerning search behavior.
- Parent mobile app Stay informed wherever you go when you use the mobile app. Adjust settings on the go with your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Access request Web safety involves understanding on both ends. If your child disagrees with a site that has been blocked, they can send you a note so you can review the site and discuss their permissions.
- Video supervision Monitor your childrens’ video preferences with a log of their viewed YouTube videos.
- Mobile app supervision Not every app is child-safe. View their downloaded apps and decide which apps they have permission to use.
- Monthly/weekly reports Receive detailed reports of your children’s online activity in your inbox and customize the frequency of the reports.
- Parent portal Manage settings and protection for all your devices in one easy-to-use online portal.
- Instant lock Help your children take a break from their screen by locking their device — allowing them to re-focus when needed.
- Email alerts Receive alerts when your children attempt to access a restricted website so you know when to discuss appropriate online behavior with them.
- Location supervision Keep track of your kids after they leave the house with location supervision and a 30-day log of location history.
- School time Pausing your child’s internet during the school day isn’t an option. School Time keeps your kids engaged during the school day by managing their remote learning environment.
- Favorite locations Determine approved locations for your child and receive alerts for when they arrive in or move beyond their approved boundaries.
- Alert me Set up recurring alerts so you are automatically notified of the location of your kids’ devices. You can determine a specific date and time so you don’t have to remember to check their location.